What do Albert Einstein, The National Retail Security Survey, $100 Billion, and The Harvard Business Review Have to Do With Loss Prevention?
Following a year that turned tailwinds into headwinds, trying to assess the path forward can seem daunting, but taking a disruptor approach to Loss Prevention may be more important now than ever.
“To be a disrupter is to create a product, service or way of doing things which displaces the existing market leaders… Disruptors are generally entrepreneurs, outsiders, and idealists rather than industry insiders…”
Download this free whitepaper and discover:
- Key findings of the 2020 NRS Survey.
- How to think and get “smaller” in your approach to preventing loss.
- The “Clear Thinking Group” approach to identifying and solving issues
- Case studies demonstrating millions in shrink & revenue improvement on dramatically smaller resource and expense spend.
- How to think like or be able to identify leaders who are disruptors.