What You'll Do
- Detailed brand standards, retail, or restaurant operations audits.
- Compliance audits, evaluating how client locations may be following federal, state or local laws, liquor controls, food handling practices, and workplace safety.
- Investigations related to internal theft, hostile work environment or harassment claims
- Franchise business reviews, providing assurances to parent organizations that independent operators are representing their brand, and reporting their sales, accurately.
Who You Are
- An experienced field auditor
- A multi-unit retail loss prevention manager
- A human resources or employee relations expert
- A state-licensed Private Investigator
- A licensed Occupational Safety or Food service professional