Did you know you could…
…remove applications? It has happened to all of us, you apply for a shop that you really want to do, and then something pops up. Most shoppers leave their application and wait to cancel until it is officially assigned to them. However, you can delete your applications so that the mystery shop can be assigned to someone who is ready, willing and able to do the shop.
When you may need to delete an application:
- You apply for a shop, and then realize the day/time restrictions don’t fit with your schedule.
- You apply for a shop and realize that you know someone who works at the store
- You are showing a friend our website and accidently apply for something that you aren’t able to do.
Of course, we always hope you pay close attention to the details of the posting on the Job Board before applying, but here are the steps to delete an application if needed:
1) Login to your IntelliShop account
2) Click “My Apps” at the top of the screen
3) Click “Delete this Application” for the shop you cannot perform.
Check back soon to see our next tip! Happy Shopping!
IntelliShop Named a Shopper’s Choice Winner for Mystery Shopping Professionals Association Americas (MSPA)
Hi Shoppers, THANK YOU for voting IntelliShop one of MSPA’s Shopper’s Choice winners – for the FIFTH consecutive year! We are very appreciative of this honor, and we do not take it, or you, lightly, or for granted. Your work is important to helping us be the best customer...
Don’t be a Victim of Common Mystery Shopping Scams
Mystery shopping has long been used for market/customer experience research. Unfortunately, there are as many consumer scams as there are legitimate market research companies. Therefore, consumers who are interested in mystery shopping are advised to thoroughly research any...
Clients First, Always
IntelliShop has great client services managers. They work hard and put the client first, always. They worked hard to meet our constant requests for change and improvement and provided a friendly and non-combative response, even when we pressed them hard.