Did you know you could…
…remove applications? It has happened to all of us, you apply for a shop that you really want to do, and then something pops up. Most shoppers leave their application and wait to cancel until it is officially assigned to them. However, you can delete your applications so that the mystery shop can be assigned to someone who is ready, willing and able to do the shop.
When you may need to delete an application:
- You apply for a shop, and then realize the day/time restrictions don’t fit with your schedule.
- You apply for a shop and realize that you know someone who works at the store
- You are showing a friend our website and accidently apply for something that you aren’t able to do.
Of course, we always hope you pay close attention to the details of the posting on the Job Board before applying, but here are the steps to delete an application if needed:
1) Login to your IntelliShop account
2) Click “My Apps” at the top of the screen
3) Click “Delete this Application” for the shop you cannot perform.
Check back soon to see our next tip! Happy Shopping!
Don’t be a Victim of Common Mystery Shopping Scams
Mystery shopping has long been used for market/customer experience research. Unfortunately, there are as many consumer scams as there are legitimate market research companies. Therefore, consumers who are interested in mystery shopping are advised to thoroughly research any...
Mystery Shopper Recruitment Scam
Unfortunately, another scam has recently emerged. Scammers have purchased the website domain: intelli-shopp.com, and are posing as employees of IntelliShop to recruit and scam evaluators. If you have received an email from what looks like an IntelliShop team member, but has the...
IntelliShop is great at helping us adjust along the way. They have been super helpful. It has been such a huge help, and will only continue to get better. The amount of time the program has saved us has been unfathomable.